CLASSES WITH RICH'ART
So here it is, it's decided ... You go into action. You have decided to take charge of your health. But want to do it with a good dose of joy, and sunshine.
You made the right choice.
The team of Djamboola coaches and I are ready to give you a moment of dancing sport in a very joyful atmosphere !!!!
Each Djamboola Fitness class will last 1 hour and will contain a mix of:
Cardio- African Dances, Cardio-Soca, Dancehall-Musculation,
Zouk and Konpa Abs/Butts.
Dance and Party your workout !!!!
Our outdoor classes are offered in different parks in Montreal, Longueuil, and Terrebonne.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays. See the full schedule below. And below the schedule, at the bottom of the page, it is explained how to register.
* Every week, we change of park. The specific locations of the parks are transmitted only to those who have registered.
To give you an idea, here are the different parks we use for our courses:
_ In Montreal (Ahuntsic Park, Jarry Park, Villeray Park, and Frederic-Back Park)
_ In Longueuil (Empire Park, Paul-Pratt Park, Michel-Chartrand Park)
_ In Terrebonne (Ile-des-Moulins Park, Donat-Belisle Park).
We do not know in advance which park will be chosen for the next class. Everything is decided the day before each course, and the information is then sent to subscribers only. So before registering, make sure you can go to the parks concerned. Because we do not choose the parks according to you, but according to the whole group. And you will need to be able to follow the group.
* During the course, we must respect a distance of at least 2 meters between each participant.
* If you have symptoms related to Covid-19, we suggest that you stay at home to take the online course (as all of our sessions are filmed live for people who do it from home).
* In case of rain, we offer you the choice of rescheduling your course, or doing it online, from home.
* If you have to miss a class for your own reason, you are responsible for it, and it is not possible to postpone or retake it.
If we are the one canceling a course, then your course will be postponed, or refunded.
PRICES AND REGISTRATION
We offer classes all year long, without interruption. You just have to pay the number of classes you want to take. By following the procedure below. When you have used all of your courses, you can purchase new ones, if you wish.
You can pay for 1 class at a time, or several classes at once. We offer discounts when you pay for several sessions at the same time.
* 1 course: 8$ Canadian dollars.
* 2 courses: 14$.
* 3 courses: 18$.
* For 4 courses and more: The price is $5 multiplied by the number of courses you wish to purchase. For example: If you buy 4 courses, you will have to pay $20. And if you buy 7 lessons, you will have to pay $35. Etc ...
As soon as you purchase your class, it is important to send me an email to confirm your name and tell me which of the classes you paid for.
Example of message: '' Hello Richard. My name is Estelle Laurier. I have just made a payment for 5 courses. The dates are : October 2, 8, 12, 19 and 26th. Please send me the information to follow these courses''.
Once I have received your payment and your email, I will reply with all the details needed to follow your course. There you go, as simple as that, héhé!
To contact me:
You can also contact me by writing directly to my facebook message box here: m.me/richartdjamboola
To make a payment, you have 2 choices:
_ By credit card (worldwide). By clicking on : PAYMENT PAGE
_ Or by Interac e-transfer: Please use the following email : firstname.lastname@example.org and the password: djamboola
Another important notice: Please make your payment 1 hour before the beginning of the class at the latest. It will give me time to send you the informations to follow the class.
Have a nice day :).